I realized recently that I’ve never actually done a grilled zucchini recipe. That just seems wrong. I grill it ALL the time. It’s delicious. It’s fantastic. It’s easy.
Some olive oil, salt & pepper, and some fresh dill. Grill. Done.
Doesn’t get any easier than that! And they go with everything.
- 2 Zucchini, cut into thin, long strips
- 2 tbn olive oil
- 1 tsn dill
- salt and pepper, to your taste
- Set up your grill for direct cooking.
- chop the dill into fine pieces. Let your zucchini strips marinate in the olive oil and seasonings for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill over direct heat using a veggie tray for about 15 minutes - until zucchini is turning golden brown or has sufficient grill marks for you.