Pulled Pork or Chicken Nachos
Original Recipe: Pulled Pork – Smoked Pork Butt and/or Smoked Whole Chicken
Personally, I thought these sounded disgusting when I was first introduced to them. I only tried them because I was basically the victim of peer pressure. And I really don’t like to admit when I’m wrong – especially when it comes to food, but WOW. I was wrong. These. Are. Delicious. I was blown away. And, it’s quite possibly one of the easiest things you could make. These nachos are great for parties because you can have a “nacho bar” but also use the pulled pork for sandwiches!
Traditionally, these nachos are made by layering chips, cheese, pulled pork and drizzling bbq sauce on top. But, feel free to add whatever toppings you enjoy like we did in the picture above.
So try it. I dare you. Everyone’s doing it.
Leftovers: Pulled Pork/Chicken Nachos
A cheesy, yummy, saucy way to use up pulled pork. Everything is better with chips, right?
- 1 cup of pulled pork
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce of your choice
- 1 can of nacho cheese
- 2-ish handfuls of tortilla chips
- sour cream and jalepenos, if that's up your alley
- Arrange the chips on a plate/platter.
- Separately warm up the pulled pork and the nacho cheese either on the stove top or in a microwave.
- On top of the chips, layer the meat then the cheese.
- Drizzle sauce over top
- Add toppings of your choice, such as, sour cream and jalepenos.