I know, I know – this isn’t real exciting. But you’re all in the same boat as me – tons of pumpkins, tons of seeds – and nothing to do with them.
So why not grill?
Super easy recipe, super fast prep and cooking – adds a different taste than just baking them. Plus it gives you an excuse to fire up your grill. Win-win.
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- Set up your grill for direct cooking.
- Rinse off pumpkin seeds in a colander.
- Toss the seeds in a bowl with olive oil and salt.
- Grill the seeds in a cast iron skillet until golden brown - about 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan, place in a bowl, and shave fresh Parmesan cheese over the top while still warm. Yum!